Melbourne Alumnae Panhellenic of Brevard County, Florida
Scholarship Application for 2021
Greetings from the Space Coast!
The Melbourne Alumnae Panhellenic is accepting applications for its annual Scholarship Award Program. Our Scholarship awards amounts can range from $500 to $2000 per recipient. 2021 will be different in some ways, and we will be awarding scholarships to qualified applicants nonetheless!
We invite you to apply if you are:
1. From Brevard County, Florida who has:
a. Maintained a permanent residence in Brevard County.
b. Graduated from any public or private high school located in Brevard County.
2. A current student at a 4-year Florida college or university who is:
a. Enrolled as a full time (12 hours minimum) undergraduate student.
b. Graduating on or after December 2021.
c. Maintaining a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
3. A member in an NPC affiliated Sorority as:
a. An Active Member,
b. In good financial standing.
4. Able to participate in either or both (details to follow):
a. Zoom Event on May 12, 2021
b. Distribution Week, May 15 -20, 2021.
Please note: As this is a one-time award, previous winners may not re-apply.
Our Melbourne Alumnae Panhellenic (MAP) organization raises money every year from our community to fund these scholarship awards, based on excellence in scholastic, leadership, and community involvement. We also, on occasion, offer a Memorial Scholarship when our members donate in honor of other members. We recognize that you are experiencing some of the most important times of your life by being in both in college and in a sorority. These scholarships are a merit award to our fellow sisters to honor and reward the values held by the NPC: friendship, leadership, service, knowledge, integrity, & community.
Please read the instructions carefully and fill out the application in its entirety (see above documents). There are three sections:
• Section 1: APPLICANT INFORMATION- email to address below by April 1, 2021.
• Section 2: REFERENCES- mail to physical address below by March 29, 2021. Requires signatures & official transcript order.
• Section 3: QUALITATIVE- email to address below by April 1, 2021. Requires 2 essays in addition to listing scholastic, leadership and sorority/campus/community/work activities during your college year(s).
We look forward to receiving your application. Your completed application and your official transcript must be received by April 1, 2021. Use the included checklist to guide your process. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
2021 MAP Scholarship Chair
Your completed application and your official transcript must be received by April 1, 2021.